- The www.opalanz.com website (the Website) is owned and operated by Paper Australia
Pty Ltd (ABN 63 061 583 533) (Opal).
- Access to and use of the Website is provided by Opal on the following terms and
Please read them carefully.
versions on the Website.
- You are responsible for informing yourself of any changes by regularly reviewing these
pages. If you access the Website after changes are posted, you agree to all changes
(including those which you are then unaware have been posted).
- All material published on the Website is owned by Paper Australia Pty Ltd, or in the case
of some material, third parties, and its contents is subject to copyright.
- Opal grants you a limited licence to view the Website and its contents using your web
browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of the Website solely for
personal, non-commercial use.
- Except to the extent permitted by applicable legislation, you must not use, copy, modify,
transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the Website, or create any other
material using the Website, without obtaining the prior written consent of Opal.
- All trade marks, service marks and logos (Marks) displayed on the Website are
proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and
copyright laws. The Marks may be registered or unregistered by Opal or others.
- Nothing on the Website is to be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of
the Marks displayed on the Website. The Marks must not be used or modified in any
way without obtaining the prior written consent of Opal.
Linking and Framing
- You may link to the Website provided you do so in a way that accurately indicates that
the link is to the Website and is not misleading. Any such links must not incorporate
Opal’s Marks, and must not be used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect the
reputation of Opal and its related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act
2001 (Cth)) (Opal Group).
- The Website may contain links to websites of third parties (Third Party Site) and may
on occasion display content or information from other websites within frames on this
Website. We are not responsible or liable for that content or information, and do not
warrant the accuracy, currency or suitability for any purpose of that information.
- Opal is not required to maintain or update links to a Third Party Site. Links to a Third
Party Site is not any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Opal of
the owners or operators of the Third Party Site, or any information, products or services
referred to on the Third Party Site, unless otherwise expressly stated on the Website.
- Opal does not warrant that information on any Third Party Site is free from computer
viruses or any defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does
Opal authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
- Opal disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links
to a Third Party Site.
- Your access to the Website is at your own risk. The information contained in the
Website is provided by Opal in good faith on an "as is" basis. The information is
believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on the
Website. However, while Opal will use reasonable endeavours to update the Website
from time to time, Opal does not guarantee that all information on the Website is up to
date on any given day.
- Opal makes no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or
completeness of the information contained on the Website or that the Website will be
uninterrupted or error free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all
representations, warranties and other terms are excluded.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for
accessing the Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer
code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or those
of other parties.
- Except to the extent required by law, the Opal Group will not be liable to you, or any
other person, for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, charges or inconvenience
incurred or suffered as a result of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of
interference, or damage to your computer system or those of any person which may
arise in connection with your use of the Website.
- A ‘cookie’ is a small text file that contains information that is stored on your computer.
Cookies are used for technical purposes to facilitate the use of the Website.
- If you do not wish to accept cookies, your web browser may be set so that you
automatically deny the storage of cookies or are informed every time a website requests
to be allowed to store a cookie. Please be aware that some areas or features of the
Website may rely on cookies and so may not work if you delete or decline cookies.
your use of the Website. In some instances, cookies may collect and store personal
information about you. Such personal information will only be used by Opal in
Any information Opal collects about you via the Website or otherwise will only be used
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Opal Group will not be liable to any person
or entity for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss or damage (however
caused, including due to negligence), which may arise out of, or in connection with, the
use of the Website or the use or reliance on information, including any publication or
media release, contained on or linked to from the Website. Further, the Opal Group
does not endorse or accept any liability for the contents of any website referred to on, or
linked to from the Website.
be excluded, then, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Opal Group’s liability for
any breach of such implied term will be limited to the supply of the relevant service
again or the payment of the cost of having that service re-supplied.
- You indemnify the Opal Group and their respective officers, employees, agents,
contractors, licensors and any other person involved in the creation and maintenance of
the Website for all losses, damages, demands, expenses and costs (including legal
costs on a full indemnity basis) which arise out of or relate to your use of the Website,
any information that you provide to Opal through the Website or any damage that you
may cause to the Website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability
relating to copyright infringement, defamation and intellectual property rights
will apply. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of
Victoria, Australia and the courts of appeal from them, and waive any rights that you
may have to challenge the appropriateness of that forum.
- If you access the Website in a jurisdiction other than Victoria, Australia, you are
responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
- If the information on the Website is translated into or presented in languages other than
English, the English version of that information will be authoritative in relation to any
disputes regarding its interpretation.
© PAPER AUSTRALIA PTY LTD 2020